How we collect personal information
When you visit our website, certain pieces of information are automatically collected by us about your computer/device that include information regarding your web browser, IP address, time zone, and cookies which are placed on your computer/device along with details of the specific products or web pages that you check out on the site. We also receive information regarding your interaction with this website and what search terms or websites referred you to our site.
We collect information about your device with the help of the following technologies:
- Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer/device and usually contain an anonymous unique identifier. To know how to disable cookies and obtain more information about them, please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/. You can always decline cookies if the browser supports. However, by doing so you might not be able to utilize specific features on our website.
- The information regarding your interaction with the site is collected using techniques called web beacons, pixels, and tags.
- We use log files to monitor activities happening on our site and collect information regarding your Internet service provider, browser type, IP address, referring pages, exit pages, and timestamps.
Personal information refers to any information that might be utilized to identify an individual, which includes, but without any limitation, a first name and last name, billing, home, any other physical address, e-mail address along with any other information that might help to recognize the individual. Apart from your contact information, Nandita Shekhawat may also collect information about your billing address, purchases, shipping address, birthday, anniversary, gender, occupation, interests, marital status, credit card information, phone number or any other contact information.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to communicate with you, fulfill the orders that you have placed through this site (these include processing the payment information, managing the shipping, and sharing the order confirmations and/or invoices with you). We also use the information to screen the orders for potential fraud or risk and to provide you with advertising or information those are related to our services and products when you have shared your preferences with us. We use the information about your device to optimize and improve our site as well.
How we share your personal information with third parties
Your personal information may be shared with our trusted partners in the following circumstances.
- Service providers: We have got trusted third-party service providers who perform specific services on behalf of Nandita Shekhawat. These include payment processing, shipping, data management/storage, web analytics, web hosting, assembly, fulfillment, mailing, emailing, marketing, etc. These third-party service providers only obtain your personal information when such information is required to carry out their function(s) and we do not authorize them to use any of your personal information to fulfill any other purpose(s) other than those set forth by Nandita Shekhawat.
- Compliance with fraud protection and law: You authorize us that we may use and disclose any of your information, including your personal information: (a) in our sole discretion, we deem necessary to remain compliant with any applicable law, legal process, regulation, or governmental request; (b) to other organizations and companies for credit risk reduction and fraud protection; (c) to be able to prevent, look into or take action with regard to potential fraud, unlawful activities, situations that involve potential threats to any other personal’s physical safety or as otherwise needed by law; (d) to enforce any agreement that we may have with you.
- Special events: If you have chosen to take part in a special event (for instance, a contest, promotion, or sweepstakes), your personal information may be shared by Nandita Shekhawat with those organizations taking part in that particular event. Unless you are told by us otherwise regarding a special event, those third parties do not have the authority to use your personal information to fulfill any other purpose(s) except for managing the event. We may authorize our trusted third-party partners to share information regarding services and products with you that may interest you.
- Anonymous information: We may generate anonymous records from your personal information by removing information (like your name) that makes it personally identifiable to you. These records may be used by us for internal purposes like analyzing usage patterns that may help us improve our services and we also hold the right, at our discretion, to utilize and disclose any information in any of those records.
How we store and secure your personal information
We have implemented commonly accepted industry standards to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized use, access, alteration, disclosure or destruction once we receive it and during transmission. The protection of your personal information is of utmost importance to us. When your sensitive information is entered at the time of registration, the information gets encrypted utilizing the latest technology. However, no method of electronic storage, or method of transmission via the Internet, is fully secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of personal information although we strive to protect it using commercially acceptable methods. We transmit your personal information via SSL. It creates encrypted and secure https:// website address for the important pages like My Account and Checkout area. By observing the https:// website address, you should know your personal information that you are providing us with is secure and protected.
How to correct or update your personal information?
We believe that you should be able to access and modify your personal information that we have received from you. You may alter any of your personal information whenever you wish to do so. We encourage you to update your personal information promptly as soon as it changes. You may also ask us to delete or remove the information on your account. We will not retain the information that you have asked us to remove for specific circumstances like to troubleshoot problems, resolve disputes, and implement our terms and conditions. We shall completely remove such prior information from our databases including our “back up” systems. However, as we keep track of all past purchases, it is not possible to delete information related to past purchases. By utilizing our website, you warrant and represent that all your information that we have received from you during registration or otherwise with regard to your use of our website will be accurate and complete, and that you will promptly update the information as required to maintain its accuracy and completeness.
Your consent to obtain promotional materials and emails
By registering to obtain newsletters from Nandita Shekhawat, making a purchase from it, or creating an account with it, you consent to obtain periodic promotional/commercial email communications from it. You have got the option to opt-out of obtaining such promotional communications whenever you want by reaching out to our customer support department or by following the instructions to unsubscribe available in each email. If you unsubscribe only from our promotional newsletter, you may still obtain transactional emails and promotional materials from us going forward.
Data removal and consent withdrawal requests
To delete your personal information that we have with us or to withdraw your consent for all or any of our services and products at any time, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address that you have registered with us.